Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
DS-MP150 Diaphragm Mud pumps are manufactured from high grade quality materials and are widely used for high viscosity fluids, slurry, corrosive chemicals, drum fluid transfer, unloading fluids, for transfer & circulation of acids & chemicals. Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps are the most reliable, durable and cost-efficient diaphragm pumps used in the drilling industry. DS-MP150 pumps' patented air valve gives you true non-stick, no-icing performance. This 2-inch double diaphragm pump offers larger ports for increased flow.
Specifications of the DS-MP150 Mud pump
- 2 in (51mm) connection ANSI end-porting
- Max flow : 150 gpm (568 lpm)
- Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa)
- Polypropylene, Acetal, PVDF, Aluminium, stainless steel, iron
- Lube-free operation
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions
Please contact us If you have any questions and we will be happy to provide you additional information on our range of drilling tools upon request.
Ask for a quotation today and see why drillers around the world trust us.
We ship worldwide.